Friday, April 17, 2009

Existentialism, zebras and Audrey Liting

Two zebras are talking and one asks the other, "Am I black with white stripes or white with black stripes?" The other replies, "Well I don’t know. You should pray to God about that and ask him."

So that night he did and God replied, "You are what you are."

The next day he said to the other zebra, "I still don’t know what I am because God just said, You are what you are."

The second zebra responds, "You must be white with black stripes or else God would have said, Yo is what yo is."

Hahaha!!!

And as for my favorite zebra in Singapore? Well Audrey Liting of course…

The zebra sitting up…



And the zebra lying down...



But besides her zebra metamorphosis, lovely Audrey can take on other forms as well.

Such as beautiful geek (just look at those glasses!)...



To hot tattoo babe!!! .....


Wow!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home