Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A zebra at the farm and Cindy Tey

 Cindy Tey
"Hi! I'm a zebra, what are you?"

"I'm a cow" said the cow.

"Right, and what do you do?" she asked.

"I make milk for the farmer" said the cow.

"Cool."

The zebra then saw this funny looking little thing with feathers and ran over to it. "Hi, I'm a zebra, what are you?"

"I'm a chicken," said the chicken.

"Oh, right, what do you do?" asked the zebra.

"I make eggs for the farmer." said the chicken.

"Right - o, super, see you round."

Then the zebra saw this very handsome creature that looked a lot like her but without the stripes. She ran over to it and said, "Hi, I'm a zebra, what are you?"

"I am a Stallion," said the stallion.

"Wow," said the zebra. "What do you do?"

"Take off your pajamas darling, and I'll show you."

Hahaha!!!!!

NB: The name of Cindy Tey's blog is Pink Label (not Black and White Stripes!) but well worth checking out.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home