Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sunshine Tracy

Hi folks, it's me again. In this post I’d like to share my thoughts on shaved pussy. First off, it’s important to realize that shaved pussy isn't for everyone - and I don't suggest it should be. I've talked to women about this, and the majority don’t share my enthusiasm for it. In fact, there are probably more good reasons against shaving than there are in favor of it. The most common reasons I've heard include: too much bother, their men prefer them hairy, and the big one of course: the stubble is scratchy. Now these are all very good reasons, and I have no argument with any of them, but there will always be those – like me – who prefer a shaved pussy. I don’t know why that is (could it be something in our blood?) but it may just have something to do with the incredible vulnerability of bald skin. Anyway, pictures speak louder than words, and if you haven’t seen one before, here it is…a wonderful shaved pussy :)



And here’s a picture of the incredibly sexy Sunshine Tracy, who, as we now know, doesn’t have one either! Hahaha!!!

 Sunshine Tracy

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home