Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Abbie Ratay: questions & answers

1. What nationality are you?
I am Korean.

2. How did you start modeling?
I submitted my pictures to Modified’s Girl of the Month contest and they ended up shooting me for a cover (Dec 05).

Photobucket

3. What do you do besides modeling?
I work at the Myst nightclub as a gogo dancer on Friday nights. I also work at Acme Scottsdale during the week as a day bartender and on Saturday as a shot girl. I also gogo dance at Martini Ranch on Sunday nights for Metalhead!!! Every once in a while I tour with Bad Boy Bill's Bad Ass Bitches...I love my jobs as they keep me busy.

4. What do you do in your spare time?
I usually go out with my girlfriends and have a few drinks and then go somewhere else and have a few more.... Ok, I LOVE to party... but I’m starting to cut back.. hehehe. Besides that I do what most girls do: go shopping.

5. How do you stay in shape?
I work out 5 days a week and I eat very healthily..... Ok... so no I don’t... hahaha.. Truthfully, I gogo dance two nights a week, drink a lot of shots and eat junk food... But I am starting to get into the habit of going to the gym for 30 mins or so...

Photobucket


6. Are they real?
Well I don’t think they are drawn on. Can you see them? I can. So yeah they are real. hahaha. Ok I get a lot of people asking who did them. Here’s the secret: Marc Malek in Scottsdale...

7. What kind of guys do you like?
It’s not the way a guy looks - don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t be attracted to someone who doesn’t take care of themselves... but it’s more how they treat me.

8. Do I have Nude pics?
Sorry none... I like to keep it a secret... Plus my parents would kill me. Hahaha!

1 comments:

Ridiculously hot. That's all there is to say.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home