Monday, September 7, 2009

Melissa Faith Yeo on playing golf


Some things that sound dirty in golf but aren’t really:

Look at the size of his putter!
Mind if I join your threesome?
My hands are so sweaty I can't get a good grip!
Nice stroke, but your follow through has a lot to be desired!
Oh no! My shaft is bent!

And my favorites:

Keep your head down and spread your legs a little bit more!
Hold up...I need to wash my balls first!

Hahaha!

As for the delightful Melissa Faith Yeo, well she was recently spotted playing golf with a friend at one of Singapore’s most exclusive golf courses:


 Melissa Faith Yeo Melissa and friend wear specially designed “weather beating” outfits to stay cool in the hot tropical sun. I just hope they know what to do if it starts to rain!



 Melissa Faith Yeo
Melissa seems happy enough but someone is giving her the two-fingers up salute for “cheating” (she had a boob job apparently). Let’s just hope she’s not so tricky on the golf course!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home