Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sarah Lian: politics and sexiness do mix!!!

Sexy bloggers® in Malaysia and Singapore write about a lot of things – food, love, holidays, sex, shopping etc – but there is one topic that they avoid like the plague. And that is politics.

So you can imagine my amazement when I surf over to the website of the sexy Malaysian blogger Sarah Lian and I read this on her “25 random things about me” page:

24. I like Noam Chomsky’s critical view on politics and America.

WTF!! Noam Chomsky? But isn’t he that famous left wing agitator? Yep he sure is!

So does this mean that Sarah Lian is a woman of the people, living out their struggles, and fighting for a more just and equitable society? Does it hell! Just look at this:


Yep. That’s the little “slum” where lovely Sarah gathers with her proletariat friends to talk about class struggle and the overthrow of the oppressive capitalist system!!

So what does Sarah think of the Yanks? Well, she answers that in her next sentence:

25. I think Bush was as close to the anti-Christ as I know and think that Americans were even more stupid to vote him (or stupid to NOT vote) for the second time, which is why I think Americans are kind of stupid. I despise American heroic movies where some random dude saves the world after a lame speech about how “we can do it” and he’s American.

Oh come on Sarah? How can you be so harsh? Rambo is one of my all time heroes!!!


However, of all the things she says about herself, my favourite must be number 1:

1. I get a hard on when I read design blog sites, esp product packaging.

Oh my God, you don’t mean that surely?!!! I can’t believe you have a dick, do you?!!!

Anyway, with her love of politics, I wonder whether Sarah will ever get into politics seriously and enter an elections race to become the prime minister of Malaysia?

But I tell you one thing: if she does, she will certainly get my vote - despite her rather radical views. Cos if all prime ministers had legs like hers the world would be a much better place!

 Sarah Lian

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home